Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Forest

Forest- Full Circle 1970

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Hawk The Hawker
2. Bluebell Dance
3. The Midnight Hanging Of A Runaway Serf
4. To Julie
5. Gypsy Girl & Rambleaway
6. Do Not Walk In The Rain
7. Much Ado About Nothing
8. Graveyard
9. Famine Song
10. Autumn Childhood

What to say... one of the best Acid-Folk albums ever made! This is something all fans of Acid-Folk will love, it's so creative, mysterious and full of charm.

The second album from Lincolnshire group Forest. I only found out about Forest around 6 months ago after talking to original member Martin Welham about his new band "The Story" (good album I may post it soon) and I haven't looked back since. Incidently if this album proves popular I'll upload their debut too.

This record has everything you could hope to hear in an album, which includes an array of instruments from the 3 members. I really cannot recommend it anymore, it has to be part of every collection! Give it a few listens and I'm sure you'll love it!

Favourites: The Midnight Hanging Of A Runaway Serf, Gypsy Girl & Rambleaway, Do Not Walk In The Rain and Graveyard!

http://rapidshare.de/files/27175166/Full_Circle.zip.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Donno said...

Thanks for the Andwellas Dream, a fine album! You wouldn't happen to have their Worlds End album by any chance (by then known as simply Andwella)? It's not a great album but I'd love to hear the title track again.
Cheers
Donno

3:20 pm  
Blogger Tom S said...

Hey Donno! I'm pleased you like the albums i've put up! glad you liked Lazy Smoke too. Unfortunately I don't but I would love to hear it, so I'll try the usual sites and see if I can order a copy! If i find one, it will be up here as soon as possable! Be sure to stop by again!
Tom.

3:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very fine album. I still have the sounds of GRAVEYARD in my ears, thou I haven#t listend to the album for many days.

mike-floyd

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home