Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lazy Smoke!

Lazy Smoke- Corridor Of Faces 1969

Massachusetts band, Lazy Smoke, this album is highly sought after, and original LP pressings go for over $1,500. Recorded in the summer of '68, it's pop-psych with what I would call quite a UK influence, though not abandoning the American Psych either, it's soft at times just as it is rock, some great music all round. The production quality is fairly poor in the sense that the sound quality isn't great, but if, like me, you love this album, it won’t matter at all. Some people absolutely love the band, and some feel that they were far over-rated, but at the end of that day it's what you decide that counts, so feel free to give it a listen! I highly recommend this album.

I’ve included as a separate download the unplugged demo's recorded by lead member John Pollano in late '67. So if you like the album, it might be a nice thing to get that too.

Enjoy..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1. All These Years
2. How Was Your Day Last Night?
3. Come With The Day
4. Salty-People
5. Jackie-Marie
6. Under Skys
7. Sarah Saturday
8. There Was A Time
9. Am I Wrong?
10. How Did You Die?

My Favourites: How Was Your Day Last Night?, Salty-People, Sarah Saturday and There Was A Time.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27540774/Corridor_Of_Faces.zip.html

Bonus Download:

11. I Don't Need The Sun
12. Changing The Time
13. I Could Fall Asleep
14. Wait Till you See
15. Scarecrow
16. All These Years
17. Come With The Day
18. Salty-People
19. Jackie-Marie
20. There Was A Time
21. Sarah Saturday
22. Am I Wrong?

http://rapidshare.de/files/27545633/Corridor_Of_Faces_Bonus.zip.html

6 Comments:

Blogger Donno said...

I'd never heard of this band but it really is nice stuff. Thanks muchly for the share.
Cheers
Donno

3:09 pm  
Blogger Reidar said...

It's been a long time since i've listened to this album. Really a good album. My favorite: Sarah Saturday

2:52 pm  
Blogger gyula said...

Hi, link does not work anymore. Please, can you upload it again?
Thanks, cheers, Gyula

11:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes please, the link doesn't work anymore...

thanks in advance, sam

4:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I've found it on The Always Blue Society blog.

Sam

4:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I found a promotional copy on Onyx?? Includes a handwritten note from production manager Al Pollano also... Having a tough time trying to verify!!! Can anybody help????

3:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home