Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Skip Bifferty!

Skip Bifferty- Skip Bifferty 1968


I was just about to head off to bed because I have to be up to leave for my holiday in 5 hours, but suddenly remembered the request to upload the Skip Bifferty album, and in my opinion the album is so good, that it would be very cruel to deny someone this album for another week! It really does lighten up all collections, a great album, excellently mixing pop-psych with all the wonders of the era; strange sounds, phasing, effects and tape looping.

Get it now! This will be the last album I upload for atleast 5 days, still not sure when I'm heading back, but when I do, you'll know! Have a good week everyone!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Money Man
2. Jeremy Carabine
3. When She Comes To Stay
4. Guru
5. Come Around
6. Time Track
7. Gas Board Under Dog
8. Inside Secret
9. Orange Lace
10. Planting Bad Seeds
11. Yours For At Least 24
12. Follow The Path Of The Stars
13. Prince Germany The First
14. Clearway 51


http://rapidshare.de/files/30264155/Skip__Bifferty.zip.html

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m addicted to your music, please come back and share your good taste with us.
Thank you!

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, you are my hero! Thank you!

9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

incredible blog! You mentioned possibly posting "Tale Spin" by The Story-- I've been itching to hear that one. Please do! Thank you!

11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any Tower Recordings? Excellent acidy folk of today-- (at least the furniture album is, would LOVE to hear it.)

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did some jerk complain or something?

12:28 am  
Blogger Adam Infanticide said...

that's too bad. I was hoping to check this one out. great site, by the way.

7:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it's Tom.

Just seen your comments on my gmail.

Sorry about this, don't know what kind of loser does this, but hopefully it wont happen again, I'll load this back up and hopefully get another album on, tonight if I can!

hope you're having good days

Tom

3:30 pm  
Blogger Hercermer said...

:( It is down (again?)... Make a me a Happy Herc and upload again please :P If not, thanks for the other great albums :)

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home