Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sunshine's Psychedelic Sounds Of The Summer Season!

Sunshine's Psychedelic Sounds Of The Summer Season! 2006.

I got bored today and decided to pass some time I'd make myself another compilation, which I always enjoy doing. I thought I may as well just post it on here incase anyone else was interested in it, there are 30 songs, which I love and the compilation lasts 1 1/2 hours, so its quite a big file. Just mainly got alot of songs from my favourite artists, and also has some great songs from some of the unfortunate, one hit wonder bands of the era. So yea, I'll post the songs and if you feel like giving it a listen download it! I've uploaded it in song alphebetical order, so that you guys can feel free to list the tracks in an order you want!



(I even included my own album sleeve, boasting my incredible paint skills! haha)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. (Further Reflections) In The Room Of Percussion - Kaleidoscope
2. Another Game- Grapefruit
3. Beechwood Park- The Zombies
4. Cardboard Watch- The End
5. Charles Brown- Rupert's People
6. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago- The Yardbirds
7. Heresy- The United States Of America
8. I Can Take You To The Sun- The Misunderstood
9. I Like My Toys- The Idle Race
10. I See The Rain- Marmalade (I do live in England afterall, Rain songs are always required in summer!)
11. Joly Mary- July
12. London Social Degree- Billy Nicholls
13. Look In the Sky- The Fox
14. Love- Virgin Sleep
15. Michael Angelo- The 23rd Turnoff
16. Mind's Eye- Ramases & Selket
17. Model Village- The Penny Peeps
18. Monday Morning- Tales Of Justine
19. Money Man- Skip Bifferty
20. My Friend Jack (Original Version)- The Smoke
21. Now Your Time Has Come (Alt. Version)- Tomorrow
22. Rainbow Rocking Chair- Majority One
23. Reaction Of A Young Man- Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera
24. Rennaissance Fair- Orange Bicycle
25. Strange Walking Man- Mandrake Paddle Steamer
26. Sun Sing- Rainbow Ffolly
27. Sycamore Sid- Focal Point
28. The Daily Planet- Love
29. Waltz Of The Flies- Them
30. What Will Become Of The Morning- Chrysalis


http://rapidshare.de/files/28896589/Summer_Sounds.zip.html

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sunshine,how are you?thanks for nice compilation! and thanks again for espers. bye

4:51 pm  
Blogger Tom S said...

Hey Pat! yep good thanks, hope you are too! and thanks pleased you like it! keep stopping by, ill have more up tomorrow and maybe one tonight!

7:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunshine,
Most excellent comp. and just a whole lotta fun! Good job man! Love your site by the way, you are posting some very nice pieces, keep up the good work! Dr. Q

10:21 pm  
Blogger Jennifer Boggs said...

bahahaha I love your art skills. You should go pro, my friend! :)

2:49 pm  
Blogger Jon said...

A request!
The Soft Machine's first?
Cheers, Sunshine!
~ J-Man

12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sunshine are you fine? bye

7:58 pm  
Blogger Tom S said...

hey pat, yep all good thanks! sorry about the lack of uploads this weekend, been quite busy and am not feeling well! there will be 2 or 3 up tomorrow tho, if i can!

hope you're well
Tom

8:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i m well.thanks for answer!and see you soon friend

9:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great compilation! Not a bad one in the lot. Tom, have you gotten the new Turquoise compo yet? It's very good,I think, and there is a new comp of The Mirage coming this month which looks quite good.
I just found your blog, and am impressed!

greg w

3:54 pm  
Blogger Tom S said...

Hey Greg thanks for the kind words, im glad you like the blog!

I haven't got the new Turquoise comp yet, no, but I'll add it to the list of many others that I hope to get once I come into some money, deciding to leave work to have summer free wasn't the best thought out plan!

Be sure to stop by again soon!

Tom

7:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will, Tom. And hey, you have to enjoy yourself too, there's lots of time for work later on, sadly...
I think the Turquoise CD is a real delight, their 2 singles are perfection, all four songs. Nothing on the CD is quite up to the level of the 2 singles, but well worth getting. At least it's not the disaster (IMO) that the Syn CD was a while back!

greg w

5:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what album is that usa song on?

6:31 am  
Blogger Tom S said...

Hey Chris, it's a bonus from their album, previously unreleased, I really like it though, great track, shame it didn't make it on the album

12:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, awesome blog! Thank you so much. Second, any chance of seeing that whole Skip Bifferty record up here? Pretty please?

4:47 am  
Blogger Tom S said...

Ill upload it in the morning, if i have time! If not it may not be up till next monday, because thats when i get back, so ill do my best!

It's a great album!

1:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought I'd let you know that Cardboard Watch- The End
from your comp has a video clip available on youtube.com

pretty fuzzy but nice to see!

cheers
Rob in NJ, USA

8:58 pm  
Anonymous Jean-Michel said...

Hi Sunshine

I have been trying for decades to find the 2 following amazing songs from Majority One:
Friday Man
and
Glass Image

I bought the 45 as a pre-teenager at a market stall and lost(Stolen!) it when I moved to Canada from France.

If you can help that would be amazing

Thanks

jmsalain@hotmail.com

3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home