Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

... I Give You Rainbow Ffolly!

Rainbow Ffolly- Sallies Fforth 1968

I've uploaded a big album cover, because I really like it! A great, but yet quite wierd psychedelic classic. Not wierd in the sense you'd expect, like mad freakouts, but wierd in the sense that the songs are mostly amusing whymsical happy songs, that must have been great fun to make, the album also contains some of the nicest softer songs made during these creative years (Montgolfier, Goodbye). Very psych in places, you can't listen to this album and be sad, it's a very good, happy album, full of life and perfect for most moods! Unless you have the mood for some powerful freakouts and you just need something like The Nice! I really recommend this album, it took me a few listens to fully appreciate it, so if you don't like it after first listen, just keep trying it, I'm sure you'll love it, probably in my top 10 favourite psych albums!

Remember my music will now all be mp3, this is no exception!

So download and enjoy...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. She's Alright
2. I'm So Happy
3. Montgolfier
4. Drive My Car
5. Goodbye
6. Hey you
7. Sun Sing
8. Sun And Sand
9. Labour Exchange
10. They'm
11. No
12. Sighing Game
13. Come On Go


http://rapidshare.de/files/28876867/Sallies_Fforth.zip.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the blog! Really amazing. Your review for Sallies Fforth is perfect to describe the album itself! A relax, sweet and atmospheric psych album, a real thing of the sixties! Everybody must to download and listen to it, even fans of heavy psycodelia and prog

3:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home