Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Nirvana!

Nirvana- Story Of Simon Simopath 1967

Hey guys, I'm back hopefully for good, I appologise very much for my long break, just had alot of things on my mind but (at the moment atleast!) I'm feeling better and my head is clearer than it's been in a while!

Here's just something to show you I'm sincere! Something some of you will undoubtedly already have but one that everyone should have; a great kind of concept album by the great 60's Hippies that are Nirvana (in no way should they be confused with Kurt Kobain's grundge act!).

This is a great album, it's pop-psych but the psych is very much there unlike alot of pop-psych, I find. A great childlike innocence to most of the songs. The harp solo on "Pentecost Hotel" makes me feel like absolutely anything is possable!... Can't quite explain how!

So without further ado, here it is!

P.S. Thank you all for your kind comments! I'm pleased to be back! And Greg... you're clearly a man who knows much, you hit the nail on the head!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Wings Of Love
2. Lonely Boy
3. We Can Help You
4. Satellite Jockey
5. In The Courtyard Of The Stars
6. You Are Just The One
7. Pentecost Hotel
8. I Have Never Had A Love Like This Before
9. Take This Hand
10. 1999


http://rapidshare.de/files/33368649/The_Story_Of_Simon_Simopath.zip.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely their best album IMO. Nice to see you back, Tom.....and thanks for the comment! LOL! I've 'lived a little', so I can suss these things :)

greg w

1:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sunshine cool to see you back! hope you are fine. bye

10:40 am  
Blogger Antonio Jesús said...

I like very much your blog and so I put your link in my new spanish blog called: "Philorock.blogspot.com". I am a fan of oldies singers and groups (50´s and 60´s) and all that Rock and Roll - beat- psychedelic sound. good luck!

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home