Acid Dazed

Psych and Acid Folk Cheers.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Trees!

Trees- The Garden Of Jane Delawney 1970

Excellent Acid-Folk-Rock-Prog-Pysch album from Trees!

One of my favourite Acid-Folk albums, really natural music, great female vocals, that may take a little period of time to get used to for some, but once you do you really appreciate how great their sound is. It's a fairly acoustic album, but with lots of electric blended in perfectly and only compliments their distinctive sound.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....!

Also, I've been trying to update the link to Skip Bifferty but it's saying it's been Black Listed, don't worry though I'll have it up again soon


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Nothing Special
2. The Great Silkie
3. The Garden Of Jane Delawney
4. Lady Margeret
5. Glasgerion
6. She Moved Thro' The Fair
7. Road
8. Epitaph
9. Snail's Lament

http://rapidshare.de/files/34018241/Trees_-_The_Garden_Of_Jane_Delawney.zip.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thanks!

I've been looking for this. I traded in my copy a few years ago. The vocals are definitely amazing, but I have to agree with Unterberger that the songwriting is undistinguished.

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home